February 18, 2012

I'm Back...

For at least one post. Hopefully more in the future, It's been a year since my last. The reason for this post is one card. I finally obtained the 2008 Andre Woodson Topps Superfractor 1/1. It's the second superfractor i've purchased and my only one right now. Since I was able to purchase this off of ebay i've renewed my Woodson collection and hope to improve it even more. Here's an orange Bowman auto refractor i got recently as well. I've got another or two on the way and some off of COMC to ship that I hope to be showing off. My really only other chase right now is the American Heritage Refractors of the Civil Rights Leaders. I've got Malcolm X, MLK, Harriet Tubman, W.E.B. Du Bois, and Booker T. Washington. If anyone has a heads up on the other five please let me know. I'll always take another MLK though too.


12 comments:

Chunter said...

Great to see a post from you again Cameron!

Cameron said...

Thanks! I hope to put a few more up soon.

said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

indra kurnia cahya said...

nice post, try walking to my blog http://jolosono.blogspot.com

Darma Yoga said...

Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of hotels. Check also special deals on Bali Resorts in Kuta Hotels, Seminyak Hotels, Legian Hotels , Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
Nusa Dua Hotels, Ubud Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

Safe Pest Control said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work.

--------------------
Pest inspection Sydney | Pest control castle hill | Termite control Sydney

Justin Becker said...

Thank you for this! I have bookmarked your website, excellent stuff here Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues

Jonathan Zacharias said...

Great blog, I have book marked and plan to share with my friends later Houses for Rent in Michigan

Kogward said...

Father of the Year Award

http://www.cafepress.com/uniquegiftsoflongisland.855832768

Alxe Lu said...

群麗設計提供各式各樣設計產品線上下單與校稿,各式各樣印刷產品線上自動報價。群麗創意,顛覆設計

Alxe Lu said...

書籍世界,提供您各式各樣書籍設計書籍排版服務在給您書籍印刷線上自動報價,書籍設計或是印刷通通不用再透過人工報價囉。

Alxe Lu said...

書籍世界,提供您各式各樣書籍設計書籍排版服務在給您書籍印刷線上自動報價,書籍設計或是印刷通通不用再透過人工報價囉。