September 2, 2010

Team Lot Update

I'm getting ready to begin "phase two" of pulling teams to trade for more Reds. Here's a list of what teams are already gone or spoken for:

Gone:

1) Reds
2) Rangers
3) Yankees
4) Blue Jays
5) Twins
6) O's
7) Mariners
8) Red Sox
9) Angels
10 Giants
11 Cubs

Spoken For:

1) Rays
2) Pirates
3) Nationals
4) Indians
5) Dodgers
6) Mets
7) Tigers
8) A's
9) Brewers
10 Rockies

So the remaining teams are: D'Backs, Braves, White Sox, Marlins, Astros, Royals, Phillies, Padres, Cardinals

If you'd like to get in on phase two let me know in the next couple days. For those that didn't see the first post, I'm trading away the teams that I don't collect (all but the Reds) for Reds cards or other things that I collect which are listed on the blog to the right. The cards are commons, stars, prospects, and possibly a relic or auto (more than one if available). I'm keeping most of the chrome prospect cards so most of those will be base. I have included other chrome cards and some refractors though.

I hope to post what I get in return also. I've gotten two boxes back already from Larry of Emerald City Diamond Gems and Ted of Crinkly Wrappers. Thanks again guys. Great cards.

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'd like whatever Mets you'd like to get rid of. I'm sure I have some Reds and other stuff on your want list to send over.

Cameron said...

Sounds good, Mets are officially spoken for.

smedcards said...

Hey, Rockies and Cubs and A's and Brewers? What do you need? Email me at smedindy@gmail.com

caljr3000 said...

If the Tigers aren't taken/spoken for I wouldn't mind a shot at them. Let me see what I have in terms of Reds.

PhaLe28 said...

i would like the Marlins and Braves...and i have reds for you in return.

thanks.

said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

maryjohin said...

welcome to our shop.my shop website is Prada outlet UK.

maryjohin said...


welcome to our shop,our shop website is hollister? | hollister co,hollister italia !

and Abercrombie and Fitch outlet | Abercrombie outlet online .