August 7, 2010

Team Collector Wanted: Angels

I really want to condense my collection and rid myself of all of my cards that I don't care too much about. I have a friend at work who I assembled almost all of my Yankees cards for and I've thought about working out trades like this for the other teams. While shipping may be a bit much, it would be worth it to eventually empty some boxes out of my closet. So here's how I would like it to work: I'll post one or two teams at a time. Whoever would like that team leave a comment. The only thing I would like in return would be something that I collect. I really don't care how many or what kind of card it is. You can wait until the box arrives or whatever. First team up is the Angels. If there is a team you are interested in you can leave a comment and I'll keep it in mind. If you're not the first one interested then tell me what you have to offer and I may contact the first person and take a best offer kind of thing. Included will be commons, stars, rookies, prospects, maybe relics or autos.

10 comments:

moremonkeys138 said...

I'd love to send some cards over for your Blue Jays stuff.

Cameron said...

You got it. I'll send you an email by Monday and start pulling the cards.

Ryan said...

I'll take whatever Orioles you are willing to get rid of.

angelsfan said...

I'm in for the Angels.
Do you only collect Reds?

Mariner1 said...

I'm in for any extra Mariners you would have. I'll try and get some Reds together for you.

AdamE said...

I would be happy to take some Red Sox off your hands. I have a want list here.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsSTHdRrSVUUdHZEMG1ZTktXUHR0SHIxZWYzOEFMVVE&hl=en#gid=0

Cameron said...

Ok, I guess I'm making a list! I've got Jays, O's, Angels, and Mariners covered. Also Twins from an email. Yes Reds are about I'll I'm collecting right now unless it's one of the items on my list (check the blog). Thanks everyone for their replies. Forgive me if it takes me awhile to get back to you as I haven't begun to compile the teams yet. I guess I have something to do Monday! I'll start with the Jays and work my way down. I Really won't have time to check a want list so if you're down for the Sox let me know. Thanks guys.

Cameron said...

I still need addresses for the Angels, O's, and M's cards. Email me from my profile.

night owl said...

If you're still doing this, I'd be more than happy to take the Dodgers.

Cameron said...

Ok, i'll put you down for the Dodgers. I've got a few more teams to pull for "phase two". I'm going to make a new post hopefully later today with the details.