June 26, 2010

Gold Refractor Goodness

Here is a 2008 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Steve Johnson I won recently on Ebay. I know a lot of people out there don't know who he is mainly because he doesn't play much. The reason for me showing this is 1) because it's a gold refractor which is always cool to see and 2) to show off one of the players i'm collecting and am looking for. Johnson is a WR that played for Kentucky in '07. He's still with the Bills and hopefully will have a bigger role this year. The latest thing i've read is that he's lining up ahead of Hardy as the #2 receiver right now.

I'm having a hard time finding his chrome refractors as he only has a Bowman chrome card. I regrettably passed up an orange refractor on Check Out My Cards for $8. There is a regular refractor on ebay but it's like $5.50 with shipping. That's a little more than I want to pay for the regular refractor right now. All this made me think of some cards that I'd really like to have and i'm going to put up this new most wanted list.

1) Steve Johnson refractors
2) 2009-10 Topps Chrome Gold refractor Nate Robinson
3) 2008 Topps Chrome Andre Woodson superfractor auto (/10) (have two)
4) 2008 Topps Heritage Jay Bruce red auto (/59)
5) 2009-10 UD Masterpieces Wilt Chamberlain (still don't think this exists)
6) 2006 Allen & Ginter complete set (have '07, '08, '09)
7) 2010 Topps Opening Day Mascots (have a little more than half)
8) 2008 Topps Chrome Andre Woodson red refractor (/25)

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone has these or has seen them please let me know. There will be a reward for any these items or information leading to their acquisition.

2 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

I checked Sportlots, BargainBaseballCards.com, and Baseball-Cards.com...sadly no dice. But I'll let you know if I do find anything!

Cameron said...

Are these sites I should check regularly? The only ones I really check are COMC and ebay.