April 16, 2010

First TTM auto in nearly 20 years

It's been a long time since I sent a card through the mail for an auto and honestly it seems kind of weird trying to get an autograph of someone younger than me. But, that's part of the fun of this hobby and it was still cool to see the envelope I addressed to myself in the mail box. I decided to send a card to Pat Neshek who is a pitcher for the Twins. He has his own blog and is a baseball card collector himself. He says he'll sign whatever cards you send him and he definately did. He also sent it back immediately meaning I had it back in exactly a week. The card I chose was one I purchased off of CheckOutMyCards. It's his '09 Allen & Ginter code breaker card which turned out to be the key to the whole code puzzle.

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

Pat Neshek RULES!!! Coolest professional athlete ever.