April 6, 2010

Dusty Baker Loses To Cardinals

First game of the year and I'm already wanting to throw up. I liked Dusty on Baseball Tonight, but I'm so tired of him being a manager. His lineups are crap and his utilization of pitchers is terrible. Here's how the Reds are fixed.

1) Paul Janish who hit over .300 this spring should start. He's younger and better defensively than Orlando Cabrera. He's been known to have a light bat but out hit Cabrera all spring. Cabrera is a bench player.

2) Ryan Hanigan should start over Ramon Hernandez. Hanigan hit over .300 last year and is much younger than Ramon. I'm not against Ramon starting with the latin pitchers but he's also a bench player at this point in his career.

3) Drew Stubbs should start over Dickerson. No platoon, Stubbs won the job. If these young kids don't play everyday they're not going to progress as fast. I know Dickerson isn't old but Stubbs is better.

4) Quit letting crappy players make the team according to how much money they make. I'll give the Reds credit, they did eat some money this year but there is no reason that Mike Lincoln should be on this team.

5) Fire Dusty Baker.

I really don't know what else to say. It's going to be the same result this year as last if there aren't some changes. I'm going to go vomit now.




He even annoys Pujols.

No comments: