April 21, 2010

Cards from Troll

I sent some cards to Troll awhile back and he repaid me with a nice package of Reds, Negro League players, and Clemente cards. He included two autos, Joey Votto which he obtained in person and a Johnny Cueto. The Cueto is good timing as I get to see him pitch on Friday. I'm headed to Cincy to take in a game against the Padres with my brother. We have tickets for the all you can eat section which will be his first time and my second time since '95 for the gluttony that are these tickets.

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Glad you got them okay... Seeing them all pictured together it is kind of a weird mix but tied together with a sort of central theme...

Cameron said...

I still haven't mastered the art of posting an individual card pic and getting the text placement how I like it. So right now it's a lot easier to scan them all together. (who chooses the word verifications? this one was "bonin").