March 14, 2010

What to do with crappy uncirculated cards...

Ever wonder what to do with that '06 Tyronn Lue uncirculated X-Fractor or that '04 Bowman Gil Meche uncirculated white base card? I hate these cards and am usually pissed when a card this crappy is a "hit" or box topper. You can't just throw them away so I came up with an idea. Pop them suckers open and put cards in there that aren't necessarily valuable but hold personal value. I.e. the card I consider my first ever baseball card, 1988 Shawon Dunston. Or an '85 Rusty Kuntz. Or a '91 ProSet Yo! MTV Raps Public Enemy card with Chuck D rockin' a Reds hat.








3 comments:

thewritersjourney said...

I've never seen that Public Enemy card. I. Must. Have. It.

Cameron said...

It's from the Yo! MTV Raps Pro Set set. I'll see if I have another one but I don't think I do.

SpastikMooss said...

I just found your blog thanks to your Troll kindness, and this post really stuck out to me hahaha. I'm a player collector of both Tyronn Lue AND Rusty Kuntz. So if you ever get any crappy Lues, I am more than interested in them!