February 19, 2010

Bo Knows Manners

Since i'm getting some scans under my belt I thought I would scan my best autograph. I obtained this at a Spring Training game in 1990 (I think). It was the year of the lockout. We had tickets to the Royals game but the lockout ended that day or the day before so the players were just working out. Bo signed for a bunch of us kids that were on top of the dugout. I remember some kid almost got pushed off onto the field as everyone wanted to get his signature. He stopped and scolded the crowd and said everyone would get an autograph. I got offered $50 for this card when I got back home in Indiana and didn't sell it (obviously). I'm glad I didn't because even though it may not be worth $50, it definately has sentimental value.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I don't know anything about card value anymore, but I don't want to live in a world where that's worth less than fifty bucks.