January 30, 2010

CheckOutMyCards.com

I found this site on another blog, www.beardysbaseballblog.blogspot.com, and fell in love. Instead of buying boxes of cards and not really getting what I want, I can buy exactly what I want and not have to pay Ebay shipping (per card). So after two smaller shipments, I have a bulk shipment ($59) of 349 cards coming soon. That should keep me busy for awhile. The shipment is heavy with Reds players past and present, UD Masterpieces (baseball, football, and the new basketball insert), a few autos, a few relics, and cards that just look cool. I usually don't care for reprints but I found a lot of chrome reprints of older cards and Archives Reserve (refractor) reprints of older cards. I love chrome, I love refractors. Who doesn't want a chrome version of the 1985 McGwire card, or a refractor of Roberto Clemente? Idiots, that's who.

No comments: